5 in 1 Derma Roller Titanium Microneedle Needles Device for Face & Beauty Care
US Stock with Fast Delivery
5-in-1 Derma Roller
4 Attachments (Size 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm) + Disinfecting Cup + Travel Case
Naturally Stimulate Collagen & Elastin Production Below the Skin, Where Wrinkles Begin to Form
See a Difference in Just a Few Treatments!
Naturally Stimulate Collagen & Elastin Production Below the Skin, Where Wrinkles Begin to Form.
- 1.Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
- 2.Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
- 3.If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
- 4.Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
- 5. Apply skin care product, if using.
- 6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
- 7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
- 8. Apply skin care product, if using.
- There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
- Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
- Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- 1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
- 2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
- 3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
- 4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place. Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
- 5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
- 0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
- 1.0mm: Once a week
- 1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
- 2.0mm: Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
- Disinfect before use.
- Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
- Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
- Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
- Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
- Purulent inflammation of the skin.
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.
1. Who is not suitable for microneedling?
Contraindications and precautions include:
Keloid or severely raised scars;
Eczema, Psoriasis, active Acne, Rosacea, or other chronic skin conditions;
Actinic (Solar) Keratosis;
Diabetes (delayed wound healing);
Presence of raised moles, warts, or lesions within treatment area;
Herpes Simplex or Zoster infections (treatment can trigger breakouts).
Absolute contraindications include:
Scleroderma; Blood clotting problems; Collagen vascular diseases; Cardiac abnormalities; Immunosuppression; Active bacterial or fungal infections; Scars less than 6 months old; Facial Botox or fillers injected within the last 6 weeks.
2. How often can you have a treatment?
It will normally take up to 30 minutes for the topical and aesthetic to work and 20 - 30 minutes for the Micro needle therapy procedure. For Collagen Induction Therapy, we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy, an average of 3 to 5 treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Derma roller can be used on all skin parts of the body.
3. How long does it take to see results with the dermaroller?
The rate at which you will get results depends on what condition you are treating and how extensively your skin needs to remodel. This process of skin remodeling can continue for literally months after each Derma Roller treatment, but visibly noticeable changes can be seen within a week! Your skin naturally renews itself every 40 days, so with a little stimulation, changes can be dramatic and fast.
4. What should you do after the treatment?
A professional moisturizing cream / lotion will be applied after the procedure to help soothe and calm the skin, continue to use until the redness has cleared.& You should also apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with a SPF 30+. Continue to apply on a daily basis for at least two weeks even during the winter or on cloudy days. Use tepid water to cleanse the face for the following 48 hours and dry gently, always make sure your hands are clean when touching the treated area. It is recommended that make up is not applied for 12 hours after the procedure. Following the treatment as the skin starts to regenerate and repair, it may well feel drier than normal.
5. Do you have to use a gel or cream?
The roller facilitates tiny channels/holes for it to literally go into the skin - painlessly. Needling stimulates blood flow and collagen re-growth. Skin care products used with rolling are extremely beneficial. You can use Vitamin A and C, copper peptides or a high quality, vitamin enriched active ingredient moisturizer.
Some people use the numbing cream for cellulite and face needling. Others feel it is not necessary and claim that the Derma roller is a little irritating or tickles, and then you get used to it, in other words not painful. So it is trial and varies from one person to the next.
6. Do you need to sterilize my roller after use?
Yes, it is essential to keep your roller in a clean and sterile condition. Wash in hot running water after every use. Then stand head first in half your plastic cylinder (that the roller comes in) of disinfectant for about half an hour. Shake off excess liquid and dry on clean towel or paper towel. Put cap on and store in clean sealed container - supplied. Also never share your dermaroller with another person due to probable cross contamination.
7. What type of disinfectant should you use?
Just buy a small bottle of disinfectant from the first-aid section of your supermarket or pharmacy. Fill your plastic cylinder 1/4 full with disinfectant, and 1/4 water, so the cylinder is half full. Put roller in head first for about 1/2 an hour. This sterilizes your roller as well as plastic cylinder you store it in.