Electronic Acupuncture Pain Relief Therapy Pen- Body Head Leg Massageadores Meridian Energy Pen
Treatment principle of Electronic Chinese Acupuncture Pen is used electrical pulses to to stimulate acupuncture points then to activate cell and dredging the channel, while there is a condition to generate the electrical pulse,that is,current's positive and negative poles must be turned on. The pen is a monopole current(the nib) output, so the other pole current should be conducted by hands and form circumfluence with the nid of the Electronic Acupuncture Pen ,so that it will produce electrical pulses.So it is normal to feel a little numbness of the holding hand, it is how the meridian pen works, not quality problem.
In the current return process, depending on the size of the hands'resistance value,the strength you feel will be a little different.Some people would feel more strong and some will feel weak. Young people or health people will feel a little stronger. Elderly or in poor health people will feel weak.
* Phenomenon like "Electric leakage, Electric numbness, Electrical Stimulation" of Electronic Acupuncture Pen,like discussed above,is not quality problem, but its treatment principle.
Voltage: 1* AA battery( not include)
Pulse Frequency: 0.01-300Hz
Pulse Width: 100us-320us
Maximum Output Extent: 500ohm
Load Voltage: 3.3V
1.The essence of Chinese medicine, health promotion;
2.Fusion of modern biotechnology;
3.Without piercing the skin to do acupuncture;
4.Simple operation, easy to carry;
5.Safe and effective, with no side effects;
6.Automically search the acupuncture,it will not work if not find the acupuncture and if meridian obstruction;
8.Accurate physical therapy;
9. Three types of heads for choose and possess three main functions:
(1) Dome type:Superficial therapy, which is applicable for health care and facial beautification;
(2) Node type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains;
(3) Spheroidaltype: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
10.Affordable family use
1.Acute and chronic physical pain
9.Muscle & joint pains